Rapports, monographies et livres de pointe
- "River Ice Formation" edited by S. Beltaos (2013), published by CRIPE, 552 pp.
- "Comparative Testing of Numerical Models of River Ice Jams" by R. Carson, S. Beltaos, J. Groenevelt, D. Healy, Y. She, J. Malenchak, M. Morris, J-P. Saucet, T. Kolerski, and H.T. Shen. (2011). Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 38: 669-678.
- "River Ice Breakup" edited by S. Beltaos (2008). Published by Water Resources Publications, LLC. For more information or to order please visit: http://www.wrpllc.com/books/rib.html
- "River-Ice Ecology" by T.D. Prowse (2000). Monograph prepared for CGU-HS CRIPE, IAHR, and the Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development: published by Environment Canada, Saskatoon, 63 p.
- River Ice Processes in Tidal Rivers: Research Needs by B. Morse, B. Burrell, A. St. Hilaire, N. Bergeron, D. Messier, and T. Quasch; edited by J.C. Doering (1999). Proceedings 10th Workshop on River Ice, Winnipeg, 388-399.
- “Primer on Hydraulics of ice covered rivers” edited by K.S. Davar, S. Beltaos, and B. Pratte (1996). Jointly published by the CGU-HS CRIPE and Environment Canada, Fredericton.
- “River ice jams” edited by S. Beltaos (1995). Published by Water Resources Publications, Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
- “Environmental aspects of river ice” written by Task Force on Environmental Aspects of River Ice; edited by T.D. Prowse and N.C. Gridley (1993). Published by National Hydrology Research Institute, Saskatoon, Science Report No. 5.
- “River Ice Jams: field studies and research needs” (published by National Hydrology Research Institute, Saskatoon, Science Report No. 2, 1990, written by S. Beltaos, R.Gerard, S.Petryk, T. Prowse)
- “Optimum operation of hydro-electric plants during the ice regime of rivers, a Canadian experience” (published by National Research Council of Canada, Ottawa, 1990, written by Task Force on winter operation of hydro-plants, co-ordinated by T. Wigle)
Download PDF - 182 MB
- “Frazil and anchor ice, a monograph” (published by National Research Council of Canada, Ottawa, 1982, written by G. Tsang)
Download PDF - 3.7 MB
- “Hydraulic resistance of ice covered rivers” (a series of papers dealing with the hydraulic resistance of different types of ice cover, published in Proceedings, Canadian Hydrology Symposium, 1979)